Saturday, December 20, 2014

Madonna Preps 'Rebel Heart'


Madonna's thirteenth album is up for pre-order on iTunes. The release is proceeded by the album's first six tracks that are instantly available when you pre-order (the full 19 tracks is unlocked March 10)--("Living for Love," "Devil Pray," "Ghosttown," "Unapologetic Bitch," "Illuminati" and "Bitch, I'm Madonna," featuring Nicki Minaj)--collectively a mix of hard-synths, undercutting piano lines and big electronic beats--"Ghosttown" is particularly ear-catching. And it's instantly sounds better than 2012's MDNA in its entirety. Check out, "Ghosttown,' below.

3 comments:

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Thanks for alerting me to the this release! I'm excited that a new Madonna album is coming, even if I felt burned by MDNA, which was just so disappointing.

Elvin Mensah said...

Did that album still make your best albums of '12 list? I didn't like it either... I still think "Gang Bang" is hilarious though.

Cook In / Dine Out said...

It made the list, but at a lowly #23. Her previous two albums were top 3 for their years.