Friday, October 28, 2011

Seeing Arctic Monkeys Tommorow! - Updated

Tommow night, I'll be attending my first real concert ever: The Arctic Monkey's Suck It and See Tour comes to the London O2! I can't wait! It's a shame I never really did get into their latest album, which I assume they'll be perfoming a lot of the tracks--but it doesn't matter. Just as long as they fit in a handful of their classics in there ("Dancefloor," "When the Sun Goes Down," "Teddy Picker," "Brianstorm" etc) Woohoo!!!

Update:

It was amazing! One of the best nights of my life. Pictures below (didn't get too many, I feared my phone would be knocked out my hand):



4 comments:

rcLoy said...

I think you mean Brianstorm. HAHA.

Enjoy yourself and snap some pictures! :)

J.Mensah said...

That's so weird, I've never looked at the title closely, I've always assumed it was Brainstorm lol I guess I shouldve thought I was wrong cause the opening lyric is "Brian..."

ww_adh said...

Did you have a good time? My first concert was R.E.M. when I was 17 for the Monster tour in 1995. Who opened?

J.Mensah said...

It was Amazing! The best night of my life! I'm uploading some pictures now.

The Vaccines opened.