Friday, July 01, 2011

Personal Airplay, June 30, 2011





Update: Personal Chart YTD Top 10:

1. This Is Why We Fight - The Decemberists (6 weeks @ #1)
2. Price Tag - Jessie J feat. B.o.B. (3 wks @ #1)
3. Rolling In the Deep - Adele (2 wks @ #1)
4. Someone Like You - Adele (1 wk @ #1)
5. E.T. - Katy Perry (#2)
6. Born This Way - Lady Gaga (1 wk @ #1)
7. Fuckin' Perfect - P!nk (2 wks @ #1)
8. Hold It Against Me - Britney Spears (1 wk @ #1)
9. What's My Name - Rihanna (4 wks @ #1)
10. The Whilhelm Scream - James Blake (2 wks @ #1)

4 comments:

Paul said...

I spy the feeling! Hurrah! Someone beside me loves them :)

Project Mobius said...

I see "Last Friday Night" there. Possible #1 next week? ;)

At any rate, the main thing truly out of place on your chart is "Right There" at #8. It sounds too much to me like Nicole's trying to be a Rihanna-type sex bomb, not herself.

J.Mensah said...

Paul: 'Love' is a strong word, haha! :)

PM: I think I'll give Lady Gaga a couple more weeks at #1. I love "The Edge of Glory" so much right now. I guess your right about Nicole, I can' resist it though lol

J.Mensah said...

Paul: 'Love' is a strong word, haha! :)

PM: I think I'll give Lady Gaga a couple more weeks at #1. I love "The Edge of Glory" so much right now. I guess your right about Nicole, I can' resist it though lol