Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sucker Punch


A little off-topic, I know. I saw the film Sucker Punch today with a few friends--a film that takes every good thing about movies in general and mashes them together: being action-packed and hot girls with weapons. It's gotten a lot of negative reviews, some critics calling it "an unerotic unthrilling erotic thriller," well, it was definitely erotic and it was definitley thrilling--it was a little light on its plot but I did enjoy the cinematic gameplay-inspired sences verses the norm. Of course Avatar did it better, but I definitley enjoyed it. Too bad it didn't meet Box Office expecations. Oh well.

3 comments:

rcLoy said...

I watched it with ma buddy last Wednesday night. It's pretty good but seeing Vanessa from HSM is a bit weird for me. I love the video action game battle scene when she's supposed to "dance". Oh, it's always nice to see Jon Hamm in the big screen :)

J.Mensah said...

I thought the same! I know she has some nude photos out, but I did think HSM Vanessa in a movie about brothels? :s

rcLoy said...

HAHAHA, I am waiting for her to break out in a song like in HSM. And then Zac Efron to come out and save everyone! LOL