Friday, February 25, 2011

Jessie J "Nobody's Perfect"

It's a second week at #1 for Lady Gaga's "Born this Way" atop the Hot 100, which becomes the first #1-debuting single to sepnd a second week at #1 since Lauryn Hill's "Doo Wop (That Thing)." And that's about as much interest in this week's chart. So instead of reporting on that, here's a little more on who's #1 on my chart this week, Jessie J, and what I think is her forthcoming new single "Nobody's Perfect," a cool beat-heavy pop number with prominent drum-backing. Great vocal too. I'm looking forward to her debut album Who You Are out next week.

2 comments:

Paul said...

i'm going to spend some serious time with both the Jessie J and Clare Maguire albums next week and am ready to be blown away please and thank you :)_

ww_adh said...

What do you think of Jessie J's album? It's got a lot of slow songs, which I didn't expect (and don't really care for), although I like the '90s-leaning stuff.