Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger "Poison"

Poised to top the UK singles chart this weekend is the "debut" single "Poison" from ex-Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. If X Factor has taught me anything, is that this is in fact Scherzinger's first single away from PCD, her long-awaited solo debut to finally conquer solo pop music stardom. I mean, what the hell is a Babylove? Some kind of misguided show about adult baby fetishes?

In all seriousness, I'm not too won over by this, but it's nice to finally see her gain some solo credibility and the video's pretty cool too, I like the whole super-villain theme. Go Scherzer!

2 comments:

rcLoy said...

psst.. I used to "kinda dig" Babylove, don't ask me why, most probably is the MV :P

J.Mensah said...

Ahhh! Cause there's a scene where she's naked on the boat? Lol oh, Loy!