Sunday, August 22, 2010

Britney on GLEE


It looks like I'll be watching my first full GLEE episode soon. Following in the footsteps of Madonna, pop singer Britney Spears will be starring in her own episode of the cult hit, in which she re-creates her collaboration with the Q.O.P. herself on "Me Against the Music."

Now, I'm no fan of GLEE, but I have been reading people's comments about how the show's become somewhat of a novelty since Spears has received her own episode--to that I just think; it's so easy to count her out especially when you bring in names like Madonna (innovation), Beyonce (voice) and Lady Gaga (creativity) but however virtually talented or untalented Britney is--she still defined a genre of music and you do that mental timeline of female artists that made an impact on pop music her name will always come up.

1 comment:

rcLoy said...

It's about time for you to get into the GLEEmania. I am looking forward to this episode too :)