Friday, April 09, 2010

Personal Airplay, April 8, 2010

TW LW Title - Arist
1 .... 1 .... Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce (9 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 4 .... Why Don't You - Gramophonedzie
3 .... 2 .... Rude Boy - Rihanna
4 ... 15 ... Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang
5 ... 34 ... OMG - Usher
6 .... 3 .... Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas
7 .... 5 .... BedRock - Young Money feat. Lloyd
8 .... 6 .... Pass Out - Tinie Tempah
9 .... 9 .... Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
10 .. 21 .. On to the Next One - Jay-Z feat. Swizz Beatz

3 comments:

Paul said...

quite liking Alejandro (shocker huh) and Plan B. My chart has been rather stale of late. lots of quirky new entries this week!

A1 said...

9 weeks for Telephone!!
Loving that!!
It's been 9 weeks in the Top 2 for me as well!!
Go Gaga can't wait for the video of Alejandro!:)

J.Mensah said...

Wow! You actually like something from Gaga? Have we converted you? lol

Woop! :) I think I might keep it there for a while longer too. I don't really see anything worthy of replacing it right now. I can't wait for the video either!