Thursday, April 01, 2010

Personal Airplay, 1st April 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce (8 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... Rude Boy - Rihanna
3 .... 3 .... Rock that Body - Black Eyed Peas
4 .... 5 .... Why Don't You - Gramophonedzie
5 .... 6 .... BedRock - Young Money feat. Lloyd
6 .... 4 .... Pass Out - Tinie Tempah
7
.... 9 .... Hey Soul Sister - Train
8 ... 11 ... According to You - Orianthi
9 .... 7 .... Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
10 .. 8 ... Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding

6 comments:

Paul said...

surely not Scott Mills the DJ???!

A1 said...

yes to Telephone, I agree best single of 2010..so far!
Rock That Body is the only significant contender to take over the #1,..like it did for me :)
where's Gabriella Cilmi? :)

J.Mensah said...

Paul: Whatt!!??! Noo!!!! Why did I do that! Mistaking Scott Mills for Justin Timberlake? ¬_¬ Shame on me.

A1: Yes to that! However considering how long I've planned Telephone to stay at the top I don't think the Black Eyed Peas have a chance :/ I'm not too fond of Gabriella Cilmi.

ww_adh said...

Scott Mills? Is that an April Fool's prank? Speaking of which, why are you dating everything "May" of late?

J.Mensah said...

Yeahh... why not. Lets go with an April Fools prank.

V定治 said...

thank for share, it is very important . ̄︿ ̄..................................................