Sunday, December 06, 2009

When Christmas Takes Over


The US iTunes store has already has its dose of christmas, here's how the xmas side of the top 20 albums stand so far:

1. Andrea Bocelli - My Christmas
3. Michael Buble - Let it Snow - EP
5. Taylor Swift - Holiday Collection
6. Noel - Josh Groban
9. Gift Wrapped - 20 Songs that Keep On Giving
10. Now that's What I Call Christmas!
12. A Charlie Brown Christmas Remastered
17. Christmas Cheers
18. Mariah Carey - Merry Christmas

Over in the UK things aren't so dramatic, although taking the first two slots on the album tally is the Christmas Hits and Now that's What I Call Xmas, compilation. Snow Patrol are at #15 with their compilation, Up to Now, it has a snow flake on the front so I guess it counts too.

3 comments:

rcLoy said...

Snow Patrol! Yay! Can I just say that I love them to bits? I am in love with their new album, of course. Uh, J, it's not a greatest hits album. LOL

J.Mensah said...

Uh oh, sorry, my bad! lol!

Paul said...

i love how Mariah's christmas album is still a perennial seller. I am doing an original story set to the music of that album on fizzypop 2 sundays from today :)

And i thought Snow Patrol's was a greatest hits?!