51. The Fratellis - Costello Music (2006). Scottish rock band the Fratellis delivered a fantastic debut, earning them a BRIT Award for Best British Breakthrough Band also garnered crticial and commercial success. Essential track: "Chealsea Dagger"
52. Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This (2002). These days Daniel Bedingfield is nowhere to be seen however back near the start of the decade he was everywhere, landing his first set of #1s with his debut single "Gotta Get Thru This" and "If You're Not the One," his debut album had a lot of good tracks too, showcasing a diverse blend of garage, pop, rock, soul and R&B. Essential track: "If You're Not the One"
53. P!nk - I'm Not Dead (2006). After a commercial misstep with her third album, P!nk returned to prominence three years later with fourth capitalizing on her now-signature pop/rock sound, landing her first hit in four years with "Stupid Girls." Essential track: "Who Knew"
54. Ne-Yo - Year of the Gentleman (2008). Everything Ne-Yo has done this decade has been amazing, however his most accomplished work came last year with his third album, proving the singer to be amongst the most influential act in pop and R&B today, showcasing a winning blend of dance, urban-pop and R&B. Essential track: "Miss Independent"
55. India.Arie - Voyage to India (2002). India.Arie's first album may have been a critic favorite however her second is its superior even winning her a Grammy for Best R&B Album. Essential: "Get it Together"
56. Sugababes - Three (2003). After conquering British pop with their breakthrough Angels with Dirty Face the 'Babes followed it up a year later with a more edgier blend of urban, pop and light rock. Essential track: "Too Lost in You"
57. Brian McKnight - Superhero (2001). Whilst his popularity reigned in the '90s Brian McKnight's been on a dramatic decline throughout this decade however he did begin it with a bang. His underrated fifth album is among the best R&B albums made this decade even if it failed to land any hits. Essential: "Biggest Part of Me"
58. The Feeling - Twelve Stops And Home (2006). British band The Feeling had a great debut, inspired by '70s and '60s influenced feel-good pop that earned the band their first top ten hit with their debut single "Sewn." Essential track: "I Want You Now"
59. Aaliyah - Aaliyah (2001). It's a shame Aaliyah's best album arrived the same year of her passing. With top-notch Timbaland production leading sharp urban-beats and rock-hard vocal work. Essential track: "We Need a Resolution"
60. James Morrison - Undiscovered (2006). With soul re-calling influences from Stevie Wonder, James Morrison's debut was knockout delivering a solid blend of pop and soul landing him his first hit with "You Give Me Something." Essential track: "You Give Me Something"