71. Gwen Stefani - Love.Angel.Music.Baby (2004). After splitting with No Doubt, Gwen Stefani delivered her critically acclaimed debut showcasing a commanding blend of hip-hop, R&B and '80s driven pop. Essential track: "Cool"
72. R. Kelly - Chocolate Factory (2003). Even two years of controvery couldn't stop R. Kelly from delivering a solid R&B album. It wasn't as good of any of his '90s work however was the best he'd showcased this decade. Essential track: "Ignition"
73. Kylie Minogue - Light Years (2000).The '90s didn't treat Kylie well--it was the decade that saw her further away from dance-pop and grunge, however the turn of the decade saw the return to pop in which Light Years was born landing her first hit in 6 years with "Spinning Around." Essential track: "On a Night Like This"
74. Orson - Bright Idea (2006). Orson may be steadily furthering themselves into that one-hit-wonder frame but their debut album was respectfully the pinnacle of the band's success. Essential track: "No Tommorow"
75. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten (2004). After brother Daniel had dominated pop three years piror, Natasha made her own stamp with her successful debut album landing her 3 top tens, the biggest one being "These Words." Essential track: "I Bruise Easily"
76. Craig David - Born to Do It (2000). In 2000 Craig David shaped the sound of the year with his debut album, briging 2-step and garage music to the mainstream landing him 2 1#s and two other top tens and selling 8 million copies worldwide. He's been on a dramatic decline ever since. Essential track: "Walking Away"
77. Monica - After the Storm (2003). Monica's fourth album came after a lengthy 5 year gap from her pop masterpiece The Boy is Mine, with the help of Missy Elliot delivered a satisfying set of R&B and hip-hop. Essential track: "I Wrote This Song"
78. Dixie Chicks - Taking the Long Way (2005). When it comes to country bands I've always preferred Rascal Flatts as opposed to the Dixie Chicks however their last album was phenomenal and their most politically verbal ("Not Ready to Make Nice"). It also won Album of the Year at the Grammys. Essential track: "Everybody Knows"
79. The Veronicas - Hook Me Up (2007). The Veronicas are arguably the biggest act to breakout from Australia since Kylie. Their harsh blend of vengeful '80s-influenced electronic pop and sexual undertones was nothing short of excellence. Essential track: "Revenge is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were)"
80. Eminem - The Eminem Show (2002). Aside from his most recent offering, everything Eminem has done regarding music has been fantastic. For his fourth album the rapper added 'producer' to his list of talents spawning the two hits "Without Me" and "Cleanin' Out My Closet." Essential track: "Sing for the Moment"