2. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Nothing new at the top, except for it's an 11th week at #1 for the Black Eyed Peas with, "Boom Boom Pow." Their the fifth to score more than 10 weeks atop the charts this decade:
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together (2005, 14 weeks)
- Usher - Yeah! (2004, 12 weeks)
- Eminem - Loose Yourself (2002, 12 weeks)
- Destiny's Child - Independent Women, Part 1 (2000, 11 weeks)
Could it unseat Mariah Carey's, "We Belong Together" as the longest run of the decade? presumably not; I'm expecting "Pow" to loose momentum within the forthcoming weeks. With the release of their fifth album, their second single, "I Gotta Feelin" smashed straight in, at #2 -- become the groups highest debut on the chart and their and fourth top 5.
3. Knock You Down - Keri Hilson Featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo
Keri Hilson stays bulleted with, "Knock You Down" at #3. God, how I'll love to see this at #1. Hilson's first feat, is way overdue.
5. LoveGame - Lady GaGa
Lady GaGa scores her third top 5 with, "LoveGame" --undeniably this could well be her third #1.
18. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Being among the biggest winners at the CMT's Awards, Taylor Swift's, "You Belong With Me" makes a rapid rise up the chart, rising 32-18. It's intial peak was at #12, last year due to iTunes exlcusive, Countdown to Fearless, thing.
21. Please Don't Leave Me - P!nk
As I predicted; P!nk scores her 13th top 10 with, "Please Don't Leave Me" this week. The rise of this song is going way to slow for my liking--I'm pretty sure it will peak somewhere between 15 and 19. Maybe her new single, "Bad Influence" will fare better
46. Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
After 3 weeks on the chart Jordin Spark's new single, "Battlefield" began to spiral down the chart, but this week it sees a substancial boost, rising back into the top 50 at #46. It peaked at #32 a couple weeks ago, due to her American Idol appearence.