Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Fast & Furious


Not really my thing to talk about movies but I couldn't resist. I've been seeing adverts about the fourth installment in The Fast and Furious series. The Fast & Furious, is a movie I definitely want to catch before the end of the first half of the year. 2006s Tokyo Drift, was in no way as compelling as 2003s 2 Fast 2 Furious, which is the best offering from the series. Hopefully I'm not disappointed with this one.

Other movies I want to see:
  • 17 Again (Zac Efron put on a very good performance on the High School Musical series, It would be nice to see what he can do in an non-musical and personal reviews from friends have been very good too.) 
  • Monsters vs. Aliens (I enjoyed Kung Fu Panda, and of course Shrek, very very much and Monsters vs. Aliens, seems like the kiddish DreamWorks nonsense I so love.)
  • I Love You, Man (Another DreamWorks production, it hasn't received any promotion in the UK yet but when it does I'll very inclined to see it as Britney Spears twitters she has too.)
  • Watchmen (There was a lot of positive talk about this film in early March. I Haven't seen a good superhero film in awhile, Batman, was the last, and this looks very cool. It's based on the 1986 comic book series, Watchmen.)

6 comments:

----- Jennifer ----- said...

your blog is so good

J.Mensah said...

Aw! :) Thanks.

rcLoy said...

dude, i know that you love brit brit a lot.. u should totally check this dude out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BGfO693pME

I absolutely love him to bits. if you like thtat. you should like the if you seek amy vids.

btw love your blog. love the review. keep up the good work.

J.Mensah said...

:) Thank You.

OMG! YO! THAT WAS BRILLIANT ...I give almost anything to learn sign language to a Britney song :(

rcloy said...

i'm so happy you liked it. =) hope that cheers up your day.

J.Mensah said...

Yuhp it did lol thanks!