Thursday, January 13, 2011

Personal Airplay, 13 January, 2011

TW (LW) Title - Artist
1.... (1).... What's My Name? - Rihanna feat. Drake (4 weeks @ #1)
2.... (3).... Lights On - Katy B. feat. Ms. Dynamite
3.... (2).... Grenade - Bruno Mars
4.... (4).... Do it Like a Dude - Jessie J
5.... (8).... Tonight - Enrique Iglasias feat. Ludacris
6.... (7).... Rolling in the Deep - Adele
7.... (5).... Raise You Glass - P!nk
8... (16)... It's Ok - Cee Lo Green
9... (13)... Invincible - Tinie Tempah feat. Kelly Rowland
10... (6)... Your Song - Ellie Goulding

3 comments:

Paul said...

glad to see a bit of tenderness in there with Ellie Goulding! I don't get Katy B, but do quite like Ms Dynamite!

rcLoy said...

Jessie J *I still don't get her*

J.Mensah said...

Paul: I've recently really gotten into "The Writer" and because that didn't have a strong performance on my chart, I thought I'd make up for it with "Your Song."

Loyzie! I think she's cool. She topped the BBC Sounds Poll recently.