Thursday, April 09, 2009

Personal Airplay, 09/04/09

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Poker Face - Lady GaGa (4 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 5 .... My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
3 .... 4 .... Day 'n' Nite - Kid Cudi
4 .... 6 .... Halo - Beyonce
5 .... 7 .... Beautiful - Akon
6 .... 3 .... Love Story - Taylor Swift
7 .... 2 .... Watcha Think About That - The Pussycat Dolls
8 ... 10 .. Dead and Gone - T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake
9 .... 8 .... The Fear - Lily Allen (2 wks @ #1)
10 .. 19 .. Not Fair - Lily Allen

2 comments:

ww_adh said...

If U Seek Amy has been treading water at #2 for 3 weeks? I'm surprised. I like the Noisettes single.

J.Mensah said...

I just realized if "Amy" its #1, it will be her 6th #1 in a row, a tad too generous and it's not really that popular yet. :(